ASPECT REDLESS 21
ASPECT RED-LESS 21 30ml
Suffer from chronic redness, sensitive skin, rosacea, or dry and stressed-out skin? Say hello to your skincare solution: Aspect Red-Less 21. This Sea Buckthorn-enriched, anti-redness, antioxidant facial oil works to protect red, dry, and irritated skin and is ideal for use post procedure.
Simply apply a few drops of Red-Less 21 to the skin to comfort, relax, and reduce skin tightening. Within weeks, the signs of stress are diminished.
Key Benefits of Aspect Red-Less 21;
- Facial oil to reduce skin redness and irritation.
- Minimises the appearance of blotchiness, reactive skin, and rough skin texture.
- Energises stressed and dry complexions.
- Comforts and nourishes skin tightness.
- Rich with antioxidants.
- Helps to protect and repair damaged skin.
- To be used as part of a morning and evening beauty skin care routine.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
What are the main ingredients in Aspect Red-Less 21?
Aspect sources the highest-quality ingredients possible from the world's best pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies. Wherever possible, Aspect uses certified-organic ingredients free of pesticides, parabens, perfumes, and dyes.
Aspect Red-Less 21 contains a synergistic blend of 21 completely natural face-saving botanicals, herbs, vitamins, and extracts. The bioactive Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is the star of the show, as it aids the skin in resisting environmental aggressors.
Sea Buckthorn contains an abundant level of natural Vitamin C, Alpha- and Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Lycopene. This superfood also contains the full spectrum of Tocopherols (Vitamin E) plus Essential Fatty Acids to soothe and protect reactive complexions.
How to use Aspect Red-Less 21;
- Apply after using any water-based serums.
- Warm up the product gently with the heat of your fingertips before applying.
- Smooth a pea-sized amount over the skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Use Red-Less 21 in the morning or evening, whenever a flare-up occurs.
Who should use Aspect Red-Less 21?
Aspect Red-Less 21 has been developed for reactive and sensitive skin, to be used during a flare-up to decrease the severity. This healing facial oil can be used for all skin types and for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, skin burns. Red-Less 21 can provide protection after salon treatments such as facial peels and laser surgery.
When should Aspect Red-Less 21 be used?
Aspect Red-Less 21 has been designed for usage during flare-ups to provide instant relief to irritated and reactive complexions. This antioxidant facial oil can be applied as part of a morning or evening skin care routine and should be concentrated directly onto the affected inflammation.