Let the energetic scent of Glasshouse We Met in Saigon Diffuser refresh and uplift your home. A wave of vibrant lime, orange and lemongrass creates a zesty blend that will brighten your mood and light up your space in an instant.
With heart notes of eucalyptus and bergamot and sandalwood to round out the base, this diffuser is unique and bold, a perfect finishing touch for your home.
Ideal for when you can’t light a candle but still want to fill your home with scent, Glasshouse diffusers leave behind complex, generous fragrances that last for up to three months.
What are the notes in Glasshouse We Met in Saigon?
- Head: Lemongrass. Orange. Lime.
- Heart: Eucalyptus. Bergamot.
- Base: Sandalwood
What sets Glasshouse diffusers apart?
- Ideal flameless alternative to candles
- Lasts up to three months
- Formulated with high quality fragrance and reeds
- Adjust fragrance level by turning reeds more or less frequently
- No parabens, silicones or PEGs
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Made in Australia