Glasshouse A TAHAA AFFAIR Candle 380g
Experience the luscious blend of caramel and vanilla that is Glasshouse A Tahaa Affair Candle. A long-time Glasshouse fan favourite, this sweet and sensual candle evokes the luxury of a Polynesian sunset.
With sweet, creamy notes of pineapple and coconut, you’ll wish you were sipping cocktails on the beach, the sand warm beneath your feet even as the sun goes down. Sumptuous base notes of caramel and vanilla add rich ambience, transforming your home into a tropical escape.
What are the notes in Glasshouse A Tahaa Affair Candle?
- Head: Pineapple
- Heart: Coconut. Fruit.
- Base: Caramel. Vanilla.
What sets Glasshouse candles apart?
- Triple scented for longer-lasting fragrance
- Made with a high quality non-toxic soy blend wax
- Natural, lead-free cotton wicks
- Up to 65 hours of burn time
- Reusable glass jar
- No parabens, silicones or PEGs
- Vegan and cruelty-free
What is the best way to care for my Glasshouse candle?
There are a few candle tips to get the best from your home fragrance.
- The first time you light your candle is the most important. Ensure that you leave your candle burning until the top surface has liquified. This will prevent candle tunnelling throughout the rest of the life of your candle.
- With each use, do not allow candle to burn less than 1 hour or longer than 4 hours.
- If the candle wick shifts, wait until after your candle is lit and the wax is warm but not hot. This is the best point to reposition your candle wick to centre.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Never leave your candle unattended. Keep candles away from pets and children, and away from draughts and curtains.
- Glass may become hot. Protect the surface you burn your candle on with a wooden base or small plate. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
How do I get the best performance out of my Glasshouse Candle?
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.