The beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that Cosmedix uses is salicylic acid, which is known to exfoliate the pore lining and help reduce acne breakouts. Cosmedix includes amino acids in their skin care products because amino acids are building blocks of peptides, which are building blocks of proteins.
WHAT IT IS:
Reduce is a Soothing Relief Serum that helps repair, soothe, and restore moisture to problem-prone skin, while reducing visible signs of redness.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Soothes dry skin and problem-prone skin
• Helps reduce appearance of redness
• Moisturizes and soothes sensitive, problem-prone skin
• Great for post, at-home treatments
BEST SUITED FOR:
• Sensitive skin, red skin, and acne-prone skin
• Ideal for post treatment care, like resurfacing treatments, to help soothe skin
• Recommended for at-home, post care after a peel
Help Reduce the look of redness and improve the overall appearance of dry skin. Formulated with skin-conditioning Jojoba Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Willow Herb and Vitamin E, this Soothing Relief Serum promotes a more event, radiant-looking appearance from the comfort of your own home. The uber-moisturizing, silk formula soothes skin and helps reduce the appearance of redness with the help of antioxidant-rich, plant derived ingredient Totarol.
Jojoba Oil and Rose Hip Seed Oil | Replenish moisture and restores balance to dry skin
Willow Bark Extract | Soothes the appearance of sensitive, problem-prone skin
Totarol | Powerful antioxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors