COSMEDIX PURITY CLEAN 150ML
COSMEDIX - PURITY CLEAN 150ML
Exfoliates, decongests pores, and cleanses skin of surface oil and impurities.
- A combination of science and botanical ingredients help firm skin and smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten free.
Directions for use
Moisten hands and face. Add a small amount of cleanser and work into lather to cleanse skin. Rinse with water. Follow with recommended toner, serums, moisturizer and sunscreen.
May be applied to dry skin as a mask for up to ten minutes for additional exfoliation and deep cleansing.
Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid (5%) - Exfoliates away cellular debris and pore-clogging impurities. Tea Tree Oil - Balances and clarifies for clearer-looking skin. Peppermint Essential Oil - Refreshes as it cools and calms the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid (L), Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Xanthan Gum, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Amino-Esters-1, Coccina Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Pearl Powder, Riboflavin, Glucuronic Acid (D), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin