Cosmedix Elite - Refine RX
Stimulate & Renew
A unique and highly potent form of microencapsulated Retinol designed to dramatically renew the skin's appearance. Refine RX is designed with the highest concentration of our exclusive microencapsulated Retinol Complex (12%) to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. L-Sodium Lactate binds moisture to help support irritated skin, while Chirally Correct L-Proline, a vital amino acid, provides key benefits for healthy skin
- A combination of science and botanical ingredients help firm skin and smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Conditioning moisturizers help attract and retain vital moisture in the skin.
- Helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin.
- Acne is caused when oil, hair and dead skin cells clog pores. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex help stimulate cell turnover to curb breakouts.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- AGP Complex – a microencapsulated retinol for oily, congested and acne-prone skin – encourages skin renewal to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections.
High Concentration of Retinol | Encourages skin renewal to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections
Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium PCA | Help prevent moisture loss
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Retinyl Acetate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Galactoarabinan, Hydroxyproline (L), Squalane, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Proline (L), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid