Societe Vitamin D Complex ***NEW PRODUCT***
Societe Vitamin D Complex - ***NEW PRODUCT***
You’ve got your Vitamin A, B, C and E covered - but have you got Vitamin D ticked off the list?
An innovative yet underappreciated gem in the skincare world, Vitamin D is the hottest young thing, and an essential fat soluble vitamin important for maintaining overall skin health, as well as promoting wellness within the body more broadly.
Not content with a single wonder ingredient, Société have also pumped their Vitamin D Complex with plenty of other hero vitamins - including, C, E and F, as well as Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides.
What are the benefits of Société Vitamin D Complex?
- Boosts the appearance of skin for a firmer feel
- Helps to even skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of frown lines
- Pores appear more refined and skin has a more youthful texture.
- Deeply nourishing hydration that helps to fortify the protective barrier of skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin.
- Contains antioxidants to protect against environmental aggressors.
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Suitable for use post peel
- Suitable for use AM/PM.
- pH 5.5 - 6.5
What are the hero ingredients in Société Vitamin D Complex?
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) - important for maintaining overall skin health and a youthful glow.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate (Vitamin E and F) - helps to resist moisture loss in the skin, as well as acting as an antioxidant to protect against premature ageing through environmental stress.
- Ascorbyl Linoleate (Vitamin C) - provides antioxidant support and a brightening effect on the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid - plumps and firms the appearance of skin for less visible lines and wrinkles, as well as helping dehydrated skin to achieve a bouncy, more water-filled appearance.
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 and N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate - peptides which encourage cell turnover, minimise the appearance of sun damage, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the appearance of vertical lines.